What's new

Trivia Do atheists realize that everyone is born believing in God?

The bible never said it was satan.

This is a stretched out folklore based on Luke 10:18, where he said he witnessed satan fall from the Heaven.

So yan bang story sa isip mo ang tinatawag mong insight? Nakuha mo nga ba yan by reading the bible? Seems to me na story lang siya from other people and not by actually reading it first hand.

Kasi kung ikaw mismo nagbasa nyan, mag sususpetsa ka. Bakit nakita ni Luke ang pagbagsak ni Satan kung si Satan na siya nung panahon ni Adam and Eve? Did he remain an angel until time ni Luke? And actually, there is a lot more questions to ask, that is if ...binasa mo tlga...
Luke? Do I mention luke? Well just read the book chapter by chapter book from books ska mo ako batuhin ng grounds mo 😊😊 read the whole chapter not just a verse f mo tlga maiintindhn ang concept..new testament po si luke 😊 old testament ang creation😭

Well, I believe that too. When you grab insights out of the blue without basis, may problema yan. Sino satin gumagawa nyan ulit? I am not the one making up stories the bible did not say as far as I am concerned.
Well Kya nga my bible to support you stand 😊

Luke? Do I mention luke? Well just read the book chapter by chapter book from books ska mo ako batuhin ng grounds mo 😊😊 read the whole chapter not just a verse f mo tlga maiintindhn ang concept..new testament po si luke 😊 old testament ang creation😭
So San mo nakuha ang Satan=Serpent? Saka ung fallen angel?

Well thank you sir s pag basa atleast we are sharing info by info 😊

Some psycholgist po 😊 but great minds like einstain and baldwin stand that God exist
Hindi athiest yan nasa artikulo, pakibasa garr para maliwanagan ka 😅, makipag argumento ka dapat binubusisi mo pati ang panig ng iba

You have yet to demonstrate na galing talaga sa bible yang kwento mo. Nasaan ung serpent=satan saka fallen angel?
Nasa genesis po yun well try to read po it does not actually point c satan pero s book isaiah ay sinabi dun 😊 it was the serpent/ snake s ibang translation 😊

You do not have permission to view the full content of this post. Log in or register now.
It's plausible. Pwede natin interpret in two ways. A-humans should find a way to bypass the hardwiring; or B- Humans should just shut up and believe the superstitions to be true because it is hardwired.

Nasa genesis po yun well try to read po it does not actually point c satan pero s book isaiah ay sinabi dun 😊 it was the serpent/ snake s ibang translation 😊
Tumigil ka sa "try to read". It is nothing but accusations na hindi nagbabasa mga tao dito. Ilatag mo ung mismong verse na sinabi yan if it exist at all. If it doesn't.. that is a message for you to reconsider just how much of your belief is actually from the bible.
Makipag usap ka na parang normal na tao kasi minsan para magka insight ka din sa basic reasoning ng opposite view. Masyado ka yata lasing sa cognitive dissonance.

Last edited:
Definitely yes, according to Romans chapter 1:18 and the following verses. But their god is not aligned in the God of the Holy Scriptures in the Bible. That's why according to their concept of "god" they become what the Book of Proverbs 1:7, Psalms 14:1 and Romans 1:22 called "FOOL". For further references about the christian faith. Please read the Three Forms of Unity, namely,: Heidelberg Catechism, Belgic Confession of Faith and Cannons of Dort.

or visit monergism.com for further references

Soli Deo Gloria!

Thank you for a healthy sharing of thoughts
It's plausible. Pwede natin interpret in two ways. A-humans should find a way to bypass the hardwiring; or B- Humans should just shut up and believe the superstitions to be true because it is hardwired.

Tumigil ka sa "try to read". It is nothing but accusations na hindi nagbabasa mga tao dito. Ilatag mo ung mismong verse na sinabi yan if it exist at all. If it doesn't.. that is a message for you to reconsider just how much of your belief is actually from the bible.
Makipag usap ka na parang normal na tao kasi minsan para magka insight ka din sa basic reasoning ng opposite view. Masyado ka yata lasing sa cognitive dissonance.
Im just saying my opinion 😊 i not accusing but inviting 😊 Im not here to commit a debate rather just to share 😊 kung oppose k s sinsabi qoh, would you mind to reconsider n I am trying to say that if you read the bible not from my point of view but rather s nakasulat d2.. im not forcing you to believe what my belief is samantalang ang stand qoh is to share info😊 i know that you have the right knowledge to lean on it.. kung galit k s mga reasonings at beliefs qoh then I apologize. 😊

Well for us human 😊 are we man made? Or God made? The trees? Man made or God made? Can you classify? If the big bang theory is correct does it makes a perfect harmony of creation? Man or God made? Well about s pagiging bias? Well kung naniniwala k s ibang diyos then trry to ask them if they are offended 😊

Deist po ako. Meron ako deity. Naniniwala ako sa natural deity. Hindi deity ng religion po kasi. Natural deity is meron cause talaga na kung bakit meron nag exist na trees, ilog, lupa and anything. Natural na po iyon. So for me deity exists. But yung deity ng religion like ang galing sa iyo, ang deity na tinutukoy mo ay I think akto na parang tao na gumawa ng tao na galing sa lupa like Adam at Eve, then ang sabi pa, siya ang tunay pero ang other deities ay pawang man-made. E samantatalang kapag nakapag-aral ang tao ng socio-anthropology ng religion, ang religion natin is bumubuo ng a thousand po sa lahat ng lupalop ng mundo. May mga subreligion pa iyan. It is so bias lang for me, for me lang naman na sabihin na sa thousand religion sa buong mundo, lahat sila man-made except lang ang inyo like Christian diba? Tama. Christian.

Hindi ma comprehend ng brain cells ko. For me kasi, not realistic na po. Lahat ng religion is man-made pero ang inyo, based sa sinabi, lahat ay man-made except lang ang inyo dahil true lang ang inyo.

Ang man-made religion po kasi, lahat ng religion ay meron kanya-kanyang history ang mga iyan. Meron pinagmulan. Meron din katapusan. Ang mga heavenly beings din, meron sila. Magkakaiba nga lang. Kaya nga tinawag na religion bilang mythology po e. But anyway, kung inisip mo na true ang inyo and other belief system is not true, fine. Sa inyo iyan e. Ganun talaga ang life.​

Last edited: